Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: BBQ Chicken Veggie Delite Flatbread
When I’m out and about and need a meal, my go-to is Subway’s Veggie Delite. I’m able to load it WAY UP with all the color veggies that Subway has to offer while still staying on plan. It’s my travel meal, it’s my favorite… and sometimes I just crave it!
Last week, I was trying to think of what to make for lunch… and it popped into my head. My favorite sandwich shop has a flatbread option. What would happen if I built my favorite veggie sammie on top of the Jenny Craig BBQ Chicken Flatbread to build the ultimate sandwich??
All the veggies I enjoy on my Subway sandwich fall into the fresh and free category, so I thought I’d give it a shot. I also love a little spice on my sammie, so I added a little buffalo sauce to add some kick! The results were incredible! Here’s how you make your own.
BBQ Chicken Veggie Delite Flatbread Sandwich
1/4 cup butter lettuce, shredded
1/4 cup spinach leaves
4-5 slices cucumber
4 slices tomato
3-4 pepperoncini rings
1 Tbsp. buffalo sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cook your BBQ wrap in the microwave per the package instructions. Unroll it on a baking sheet, prepared with cooking spray. Add buffalo sauce, and spread ingredients and sauce over the flatbread before placing it in the oven.
3. Bake the flatbread for 13 minutes until the edges are crispy. Remove to a cutting board to begin loading the flatbread with veggies.
4. Add lettuce, then spinach. Top next with cucumbers, and some sliced red onion. Load heavily on one side, so you can fold the flatbread once you’re done.
5. Next, add tomatoes. Top with salt and pepper, and then add your pepperoncinis.
6. Fold your sandwich in half and serve with a side of leftover cucumbers or tomato & heart of palm salad.
nothankstocakeNo Thanks to CakeJune 21, 2017