Jenny Craig Recipe Creation: Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Comfort Food. We all love it. We all can’t get enough of it… and this soup is like a great big ol’ hug.
I think this dish might win the award for most veggies added to a single dish. So, get ready to enjoy a filling dish and to get your daily veggies all at once! Enjoy!
Loaded Baked Potato Soup
1 serving Jenny Craig Cheesy Broccoli
2 cups broccoli and cauliflower mix, roasted + 1/2 additional cup for garnish
1 1/2 cup chicken broth
2 scallions, sliced
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cook your cheesy broccoli in the microwave, per package instructions.
2. Cook your potato in the microwave, per the package instructions. Remove it from the microwave, and chop roughly.
2. Place contents of the cheesy broccoli cup, potato (including skins!), 2 cups broccoli/cauliflower mix, and 1 cup of broth in your food processor.
3. Process until smooth, adding more broth as needed to gain the appropriate consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Chop the reserved broccoli/cauliflower roughly.
5. Top your soup with chopped veggies and sliced scallions. Enjoy!
nothankstocakeNo Thanks to CakeJune 14, 2017